Raincapers - Charcoal/Caillebotte Rainy Day
French Impressionist Gustave Caillebotte’s monumental painting Paris Street; Rainy Day has been described as “the great picture of urban life in the late 19th century”. Make an impression as you go about your daily life in this modern masterpiece. RainCaper is the reversible hooded rain cape with a soft silky feel; the next generation is WarmCaper, which reverses to a warmer side for cooler weather. Wrap yourself in muted hues of charcoal and smoke – rain rolls right off! When the temperature drops, enjoy the cozy warmth of wool without the itch. The reversible hooded WarmCaper is a wearable work of art, offering chic protection from chilly, windy and rainy weather. It’s the must-have accessory for museum patrons and stylish women; the Caillebotte Paris Street; Rainy Day WarmCaper is true to the original art and certain to make a statement.
- Reversible: Warm Charcoal reverses to rainproof Paris Street; Rainy Day print
- Hooded design of rain cape protects you from windy, rainy, or chilly weather
- Rain rolls right off the silky side!
- In rain or snow, wear your WarmCaper so the soft warm side is inside (warm layer is not rainproof)
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 2.25 lbs.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh