RainCaper - Carnations by Van Gogh
After moving to Montmartre in Paris, artist Vincent Van Gogh transformed the subjects, color and techniques he used in creating still life paintings, introducing brighter color into his work. He painted many still life paintings of flowers while experimenting with color, light and new techniques. Still Life with Carnations depicts a vase with an abundance of white, red, and pink carnations. Celebrate color and abundance with RainCaper, the must-have accessory for sophisticated museum patrons and stylish women. The reversible hooded travel cape is a wearable work of art that offers elegant protection from rain and wind. Part of the RainCaper Fine Art Collection, the silky soft rain wrap is true to the original art and designed in collaboration with the owning entity.
- Hidden double-sided magnets let you make a "sleeve" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1;
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into included 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain, yet much less bulky than a raincoat or jacket.
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit. Reversible for two fashion choices - Rain or Shine!
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem, 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh