Should your travels through France take you to Arles, stand on the northeast corner of the Place du Forum. There you can enjoy a starry night, with the lighted cafés of the boulevard, people dining, drinking and strolling…all artfully depicted in Vincent van Gogh’s Café Terrace at Night. Celebrate conviviality wherever your travels take you in a van Gogh Café Terrace at Night RainCaper. Wear the classic Black side out as a timeless neutral; reverse to the gorgeous Café Terrace at Night print for an artful splash of color.
- Hidden double-sided magnets let you make a "sleeve" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1;
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into included 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain, yet much less bulky than a raincoat or jacket.
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit. Reversible for two fashion choices - Rain or Shine!
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem, 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending