Raincaper - Degas Racehorses
Perfect to wear to Kentucky Derby, Preakness & Belmont Stakes parties! Regarded as one of the founders of Impressionism, French artist Edgar Degas is identified with the subject of dance; his attachment to the ballet was matched only by his love for horses. The Longchamp racetrack drew fashionable spectators including Degas; his painting Racehorses at Longchamp depicts a scene of jockeys and their mounts milling beside the track at the end of a race. Make a fashion statement with a RainCaper from the Fine Art Collection and artfully express your equestrian style. A must have accessory for museum patrons and stylish women, the reversible rain poncho and travel cape is a wearable work of art. Sport the Racehorses at Longchamp print side out for a chic look; reverse to Black for a sophisticated neutral that goes anywhere. The reversible, fashionable hooded rain wrap offers elegant protection from rain and wind. The ultra-versatile RainCaper may be worn all year long. Rain or Shine!
- Edgar Degas original oil painting Racehorses at Longchamp licensed by the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Reverse color: Black
- Hidden double-sided magnets let you make a "sleeve" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1;
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into included 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain, yet much less bulky than a raincoat or jacket.
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit. Reversible for two fashion choices - Rain or Shine!
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem, 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh