RainCaper - The Dance Foyer by Edgar Degas
French Impressionist artist Edgar Degas is identified with the subject of dance and became a classical painter of modern life. A privileged meeting point between subscribers and dancers, the Foyer de la Danse was a phenomenon exclusively related to the Paris Opera house. It had its golden age in the decades 1820-1880. Make an impression with a RainCaper from the Fine Art Collection – a must have accessory for world travelers and stylish women, the reversible rain poncho and travel cape is a wearable work of art. Wear the Degas The Dance Foyer print side out for phenomenal style; reverse to Black for a classic look that goes anywhere. The reversible, fashionable hooded rain wrap offers elegant protection from rain and wind. The ultra-versatile RainCaper may be worn all year long. Rain or Shine!
- Edgar Degas original oil painting The Dance Foyer.
- In the Collection of Musee d'Orsay, Paris, France.
Reverse Color: Black
- Hidden double-sided magnets create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Degas The Dance Foyer print reverses to Black – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh