Raincaper - Van Gogh Starry Nights
“I don’t know anything with certainty, but seeing the stars makes me dream.” Dutch post-Impressionist artist Vincent van Gogh’s dreamy interpretation of his asylum room’s sweeping view of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is a vivid depiction of the night, which he found to be “much more alive and richly colored than the day”. Day or night, celebrate color when you invest in a masterpiece – a RainCaper from the Fine Art Collection – it’s the must-have accessory for museum patrons and stylish women worldwide. Wear the vibrant The Starry Night print side out for an artfully chic look; reverse to the Black side for a sophisticated neutral that goes anywhere. The reversible, fashionable hooded rain wrap is a wearable work of art, offering elegant protection from rain and wind. The ultra-versatile RainCaper may be worn all year long. Rain or Shine!
- Vincent van Gogh original oil painting The Starry Night
- Reverse color: Black
- Hidden double-sided magnets let you make a "sleeve" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1;
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into included 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain, yet much less bulky than a raincoat or jacket.
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit. Reversible for two fashion choices - Rain or Shine!
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem, 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh